SME Awards 2013
SME Business Leadership Awards-2013 On 15 November at TAJ LANDS
We give opportunity to grow the business and create platform for organization through this event.
We request you kindly share this valuable information with your member to attend the event for award function.
It gives us immense to invite your esteem organization for the SME Business Leadership Awards 2013 event to be held at Taj Lands End, on Friday, 15th of November 2013.
This event is exclusively for the directors, leadership teams of SME’s and owners. There are three SME Awards for 2013
• Outstanding Start Up
• Emerging Family Business
• BEST CEO: SME
Would be pleasure if you consider nominating others or yourselves for Business Award. This event provides an opportunity to
• Interact with 1,000 other SMEs and exchange business opportunities
• Gain from the knowledge sessions from 15 distinguished speakers of your choice (5 each in Leadership, Finance categories, Technology)
• Give Media Interview
• One-on-One Interaction with Speakers in Speaker
• Engage with 5000+ business community in Mumbai for the next full year in the form of various initiatives and opportunities.
We heartily invite to you to this truly professional, event at Taj, Mumbai for SME Awards 2013
Zara Consultancy Services PVT LTD
Email :- yogesh.t@zaraadvisory dot com
Phone No: 996 785 6385 Call me at: 9967856385.
- Business Leadership Awards 2013 (awardsforbusiness.wordpress.com)
- Philippine SME EXPO Launched at SMX Taguig (atmmagazine.wordpress.com)
- Cloud users more likely to see revenue rise (servcorp.com.sg)
- Top Five SME Technology Investment Tips (lifehacker.com.au)
- You can enhance leadership while making a difference (dynamicbusiness.com.au)
- Job creation looking weak in SME sector (nzherald.co.nz)
- News story: SME spend for 2012 to 2013 shows government on track to meet 2015 goal (gov.uk)
- Awards for Business (awardsforbusiness.wordpress.com)
- SMEs catalyst of global economies – Zanaco (postzambia.com)
- In 65 yrs Commercial Amadoda failed to yield positive results (observer.org.sz)